- Check the latest release page [latest release] to verify that you have the required Eclipse version.
- Download the latest release [download].
- Unzip the release files to a directory of your choice. Note: avoid using the same directory as your eclipse installation.
- Start Eclipse, and select Help > Software Updates > Update Manager.
- Use Feature Updates view to navigate to the directory where you unzipped the downloaded files. Select
Eclipse Plugins For ATG Dynamo feature and click on Install in the Preview view.
- Follow the instructions as given by the Feature Install wizard. At
end of the installation you will be asked to restart Eclipse.
- After restarting Eclipse and to activate the plugin, select Window > Customize Perspective...
.Then, select Eclipsefan.org ATG Launch Actions.
- For further information on how to use this plugin, please consult the help section, by
selecting Help > Help Contents and then selecting ATG Dynamo Plug-in User Guide book.